20 March 2010

Surveys stolen from lexthary dalova..=))

7 facts about me :

1)Love to make people lough
2)Love to eat...Like a lot!
3)Love to drive
4)Love attraction
5)Love to sleep
6)Love to gossip
7)Not to beautiful not to sweet...u think?=D



7 things that scares me :

1)Lizard-of course!
2)Alone
3)Quiet surroundings
4)Chicken-the live one, they chase me!mom!!!
5)Feelingless
6)When people hated me
7)death



7 song playing in my head lately :


1)It's Over(Jesse McCartney)
2)Callin' u(Outlandish)
3)Blame it on me(Akon)
4)First Love
5)Oops! I did it again(Britney Spears)
6)One Time(Justin Bieber)
7)Unbreak my heart



7 valuable things in my life :

1)Life
2)Love
3)Laptop
4)Handphone
5)My bantal busuk
6)My song
7)YOU



7 "First Time" in my life :


1)Falling in Love
2)Been cheat in love
3)Being a heartbreaker
4)Get a DEAN..=)
5)Get a high heels..
6)Ride a LRT
7)Accident with a motorcycle..damn!




7 Words/Things i always use/say :


1)Lempang karang!
2)Sayang..
3)Handphone
4)Laptop
5)LC and KELISA
6)awak...
7)babun!





7 people i tag :

1) munn
2) phara
3) zaty
4) jaidaa
5) Shira
6) Raihana
7) YOU

No comments: