06 April 2010

Excuse Me!!

well,
the story begin like this...
all of my post is NOT about you okay!!
I don't even think about you when i post that thing...
why the heck did you think i post that thing for you????
You are not in my life anymore!!
Actually this post is dedicated to my ex-boyfriend..
you know who you are....
and i know you are reading this damn thing!!
just don't event think i'm gonna post anything about you anymore okay...
this will be the last!!
You are just in my past life story...
I'm not your's anymore...
and
the older post is for my FRIEND!!!
don't be "PERASAN" okeyh!!!
and one more thing...
you ask me "how do I forget about you right"??
try this one..
STOP SENDING A MESSAGE TO ME....
need another easy way??
STOP CONTACT ME!!!
you are history!!!
p/s: please la P'JAL.... think positive okay...
why do you think that i STOP contact you??
PLEASE okay....
don't make yourself look like a desperate guys!
GO ON WITH YOUR OWN LIFE AND FORGET ABOUT ME!!

No comments: