29 June 2010

Give me eight...

Give 8 thing about a person that you hate:

1. Someone who take advantage from other people
2. Someone who copy other's people doing
3. Someone who feels that he/she is the best in the world
4. Someone who gets everything without any effort
5. Someone who so arrogant(because they can have everything they want)
6. Someone who can't decide for their own
7. Someone who always talk about the same damn thing for a hundred times
8. Someone who always show of their things

Give 8 thing about a person that you like:

1. Someone who cares about my feeling
2. Someone who always me laughing
3. Someone who understand me
4. Someone who knows their limit (even though they are my best friend)
5. Someone who can be there whenever I need them
6. Someone who think about me before deciding something that involves me
7. Someone who shares their feeling (bad or good)
8. Someone who just be yourself when they with me

Give 8 actor /male singer you are dying to meet:

1. Kwon Ji Yong a.k.a G-Dragon
2. Kim Hyun Joong
3. Lee Min Ho
4. Justin Timberlake
5. Eminem
6. Enrique Iglesias
7. Usher
8. Nelly

Give 8 actress/female singer you are dying to meet:

1. Salena Gomez
2. Britney Spears
3. Angelina Jolie
4. Kimora
5. Rihanna
6. Jordin Spark
7. Kelly Clarkson
8. Katy Perry

Give 8 things you want to do with your number 1 male or female actor/singer

1. Take picture with them
2. Dancing with them
3. Go out (date) with them
4. Go shopping with them
5. Make them singing just for you
6. Taking picture again with them
7. Hug them
8. Finally, tell them how much I love and adore them

Give 8 of your wishes:

1. My car repaired fully
2. LOLLIPOP brand mobile phone
3. Study at Korea or Korea Language is enough
4. Meet my number 1 favorite artist
5. Have a lot of money
6. Have fancy clothes
7. Have good life
8. Pass the organizational behavior paper =D

Give 8 things you wanted to do:

1. Go for a cruise around the world
2. Shopping like there is no end of the world
3. Ride a Lamborghini
4. Go out with a superb boyfriend
5. Be an actress
6. To see G-Dragon performance
7. Do whatever I want
8. I've always wanted to make other people jealous

Give 8 thing that your (future) boyfriend should have:

1. Perfect Knowledge of everything
2. Perfect face
3. Perfect Job
4. Perfect family background
5. Perfect voice and words
6. Perfect smile
7. Romantic
8. Funny

Give 8 thing that you wish you did not do at the past:

1. Learn to lie
2. Take a back step with Mohd Faizal (really2 wish did not done this)
3. Learn something that should not be learn at a young age
4. Say all the bad words to people
5. Eat all the junk food
6. Skip class
7. Be so laud
8. Break-up with ammirul azreen


No comments: