18 November 2010

2ND CONTEST THIS IS MY FAMILY

okay,
found another contest.
hahahha

all the contest information you can click here:

this contest is about your own family...
I've never try the first contest
and just trying for the second one...
the winner gets RM 50 and gifts from munnyra-azmie village which cost another RM 50..

all you have to do is upload your family picture which you think it the best moment with your family..
and tell a little story about the picture..
easy rite?


well,
this picture was taken when we all went to our nephew weddings at Johor..
as u all can see
I'm the one in purple color, my mom in brown, my eldest sister in gold and last my younger sister in green..
and also my father who standing at the back..
heeee
it was the best day ever...
:P


3 comments:

MUNNYRA said...

Thank you for joining! GOOD LUCK! ^_^

haniz said...

sweet.. baju sedondon
salam perkenalan from hanizeyecandy
http://haniz-eyecandy.blogspot.com

Shazana Adanan said...

thank you hanizeyecandy..
:D