18 November 2010

Dating...

hye all...
okay,
how I'm gonna say this..
as you all know
I've already been together with my boyfriends for the 50++ time..
(miscount actually)
I've been with him since I was in the form 3..
just after my birthday..
He was the first guy who accept me the way I am..
he never ask me to change my self,
except for asking me to let my hair grow a little bit longer..
and now
my hair already at my waist level...
long isn't it?
haha

straight to the point,
actually,
in 15 November 2010,
He and I go for a date once again..
haha,
(we get back together again in 10 October 2010)
this time we take a photo...
and I would like to give you a view at the photo..
want to see them?



of course la I gave you the one already been edit..
hahah
I'm not that beautiful with my bare face...
hahaa
the first one I swear no editing on it..
hahhah

so,
do you think I'm happy again or not?
:D

you think and let me know..
:P

and this is my picture alone..






"syok sendiri" huh?
haha
(syok sendiri in english what ea?)

anyway,
that day is one happy day...
:D
thanks sayang...
for entertaining me that day..
hope to see you again...
:P