18 November 2010

Dunia Tidur..

since semester brake...
all I have done is..
SLEEP, WATCH TV, EAT and ONLINE..
how's that?
fun huh?

what?
you've gotta be kidding me..
it feel like I'm in HOSPITAL you know..
which anything can't be done there..
you only get to eat and sleep..
that's all..
and that is how I feel now...

really guys..
I think I should fine a job,
so I will not wake up at 3 in the afternoon..
gosh! 
I'm such a lazy girl...
haha

but, 
what the hell...
at list I get to online and watch tv..
haha

it will get more boring from today
sigh...
I should start write a short story..
or even more,
a novel..
haha
how's that?
cool huh?

sigh..
what a boring semester breaks..
hurm, I miss my comic's..
"J, I want my comic's la..."
hahah

any idea to do anything that give me some fun?
:/




oh ya!
SELAMAT HARI RAYA KORBAN..

may your smile brighten your day..
:D

No comments: