10 December 2010

2 shots in one day.

Greetings people.
it's been a long time since i updated my blog.
well,
today I've got a new story. 
two story.
which been given to me simultaneously.

first. 
result that are not so good. but okay.

second.
there is no him and I anymore.

first story.
well, 
i woke up this morning,
after my younger sister see her result.
now, 
it's my turn to see my result.
when i open my e-mail
no it's not so encouraging. 
well,
what I've got is enough.
pass.
but not what i expected.  
anyway,
Allhamdulillah.
and thanks to Allah.
:D

Second story:
after a fight for a long time.
We both decide 
that we could not be together anymore.
actually, 
it's my decision.
he just agree with it.
and that's what make me angry.
why did you just agree?
why don't you fight a little.
show me your love.
but what ever.
it's over.
everything becomes a memory now.
a good one.
I assure it.
:D

may you have a wonderful life after this.
your ex.
zana.

No comments: