04 December 2010

Can I have an Audition?

hurm...
Got a news from Allkpop.
that YG Family will held an audition in Asia.
Start from Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and then Hong Kong. 
Do you guys see it?
Malaysia.
Can I do the audition.
But I don't know what to perform.
Their audition is at the beginning of 2011.
Do you guys think that I have the time to practice?
Do you guys think I can qualified to the first round?
Do you?
If do you think so,
what should I perform?
Argghhh!

And if I can't perform.
can I meet the YG Family?
Is G-Dragon will be there?
Is all the member of Big Bang will be there?
How about 2NE1?
How about Se7en?
and Gummy?
will they be there at the audition?
I really-really want to meet them face to face.
the YG Family Concert on 4 till 5 December.
Can I go to the Concert?
Can I?
I want to see they all.
But how come they don't perform here?
hahahah
nonsense request huh?
But really guys.
Can't they do a concert here?
If they do.
I will go.
I will do anything to go there.
ahh..
I wish they were here right now.
Beside me,
Eating Baskin Robin 31 together. 
hahaha

will my dream come true?

WHO WANT TO BE THE SPONSOR FOR..

who can support all the expenses for me to go to Korea and meet them and go home.

the expenses including..
meal,
the lodging,
the concert ticket,
the shopping money,
the flight ticket for two-way.
anyone interested?
please do contact me.
I'll be waiting. 
:D
                                                                 








BIG BANG:D