28 December 2010

Decision.

Today,
I like to tell you something about how a decision can affected other people.


When people have made their decision,
there will be nothing much to do.
All we can do is follow the decision.
But for the person who made the decision.
Can you please think before you made the decision?
Do you think that the decision you made only affect yourself?
How about other people around you?
Don't you think they will be affected to?
Please okay.
Be reasonable.


Now,
(this happen because of a decision made by (s)he)
We already made a deal.
A deal mean that it will not be broken by anything.
Unless we brought it to the justice.
What are you thinking?
Don't you see?
People will say bad thing about me after this.
It just like I'm the reason you made the decision?
Please okay,
the fight between we two.
please kept it between we two.
Are you telling that I'm the reason to what you become today?
Do you think other people will stop saying bad thing after this?
After you update your status with this bullshit.
Do you think people will not think that I'm the reason you put the status there?
Okay,
If it was me the reason,
How that made you feel?
After destroying other people impression about me?
huh?
Does it give you a relief?
Or it give you another heart attack?
Please la,
We are grown ups
Why don't we behave like one?
The fight between we two
Can't we keep it between us?
Now I feel the guilty.
Feeling like shit.
like someone scream at your face and ask.

"HEY YOU BITCH! YOU ARE THE REASON FOR THIS SHIT! IF IT'S NOT YOU WHO STARTED THIS, WE WILL STILL BE THE SAME"

But,
wait a minute.
Yeah!
I did start this fight
But No!
I didn't notify the fight to the someone else.
I kept it,
I act like nothing happen
Like you and me are not even a friend.
But you are the one who tell other people about it.
gosh!
When I think about it
I think we should solve it professionally. 
Furthermore, 
We are a bachelor student rite?



for my readers.
think wisely before you made any decision. 
okay.
think.
do other people get affected by it. 

shazana! 
Hwaiitting!!!! 

No comments: