01 December 2010

Hello Everybody!

Hi everybody!
miss me?
gosh!
bajet diri famous!
hahah.
actually, 
it's kind a boring to speaking in LONDON 
when my country have it's own mother tongue.
hahahah
I choose to speak in this language cause,
everyone can understand it. 
rite?
hahah
I still think that I am famous!

recently,
something had change.
you know what?
my follower lorh.
hahahh
feeling excited already.
it's only 40 follower meh..
hahaha
it makes me to write more about anything..
heeee.
oh gosh~
It's been a long time seen I've update my blog. 
and the last word is about the graduation day.
and I didn't write anything.
just telling you guys to enjoy the picture.
which there is nothing much.

But,
I have my own reason for that.
Lately, 
I'm doing something that other teenagers will do.
guess what?
of course la.
watching a drama's
Korean drama to be specific.
hahaha
really guys!
I have watch the drama,
and I watch it again and again.
here a list of drama that I love to watch.

  • HE'S BEAUTIFUL
  • PERSONAL TASTE
  • GOD OF STUDY
  • CINDERELLA MAN
  • COFFEE PRINCE
  • OH! MY LADY
  • MY FAIR LADY
  • FOR U IN FULL BLOSSOM-japan-
  • BOYS OVER FLOWER-japan-
  • GOKUSEN 1,2 AND 3-japan-
  • HANA YORI DANGO 1 AND 2-japan-
  • MEI CHAN NO SHITJUSI-japan- 
  • TAMATO NADESHIKO SCHICHI HENGE-japan-


how's that?
busy huh?
Last night I went to sleep in 5 in the morning..
hahaha
all this drama,
I didn't watch it online.
I watch it in my lappy.
I have all of the drama.
some of them I copy from my friend.
some of it was mine.
:)
But it's worth it you know.
having all the drama in my external disk.
and the e.d is already full.
sigh~
feeling like to buy another e.d
oh ya~
there is one show,
korean of course.
I take it on ramen soup subs.
it's family outing.
gosh.
it's fun, funny, sad and many other of feeling.
try to google it.
you can't find it on the youtube 
it's been claim by SBS.
but its find.
you can download it from the ramen soup subs
you have to log in first.
and you can do the rest after log in.
and there is another place for you can download a movie.
for a movie.
whether it's English, Korean, Indonesia or Malaysia.
you can go to the 
this website also have to log in.
for watching korean, japan and taiwan drama and movie.
go to mysoju or you can watch it on maadu.
But on maadu,
it only show the movie and drama that have a permission from the owner.
but it's fast and easy.
oh ya~ 
u have to log in to maadu to.
but not on mysoju.
:)

all this stuff I do it last night.
tell me how busy I am huh?
hahaha
but now,
when I see my follower rising up to 40 people.
it made my heart jump!
thank's guys.
I've appreciate it a lot.
even tough I didn't went to your blog and leave a comment.
but I want you guys to know.
I do read your story.
I just don't like to leave a comment.
:D
but that's okay.
no hard feeling okay.
oh guys~
enjoy the vacation.



3 comments:

~faranajwa~ said...

zanaa..simpan tau muvi2, drama2 ko,
nnt naek sem aku nakkkk..hehe, aku da format laptop..so sume tu da ilang, nk simpan xsmpat coz laptop tros xleh bkk.. ;D

Shazana Adanan said...

ouh..
saya xkan buang punya..
datang la rumah nanti ye...
:D

~faranajwa~ said...

hahaha, ok, tp 2gu naek sem..
thanks zanaaa.>!! ;D