19 January 2011

Be Strong!

Greeting Reader's
How are you tonight?
hehe
Today I would like to post something about my sister.
My younger sister to be specific actually.
She's having a problem
Problem with her study.
She don't know how to manage her day.
Well,
I don't know to.
And all I can say is 
Hope she can try to manage it carefully.
And recently,
She's are having a stress with her life.
Yeah I know.
You have the most pack schedule ever.
But you have to be strong my dear.
And I hope you know what I'm talking about.
Just be as usual
you can do it
We all here are supporting you.
And we know you can do it.
And please.
If you have problems
Just deal with it professionally
Don't act like a fool
And please..
Do think wisely okay.
:D
think whether your decision effect any other peoples around you.
Listen to others thought to.
Who knows they will give you an inspiration.
Be careful of your surrounding dear,
Don't trust people easily
Don't hangout to much but it doesn't mean you can hangout at all.
Alright?
Don't forget to eat,
even though you said that you don't have enough time.
okay?
Try to make time.
Be wise.
Saving is better,
But you should spent it too.
You deserve whatever you want,
But not at once.
Buy it little per little,
Enjoy your life,
Don't forget your prayer.
Have a mentor,
That will lead you to the success,
But don't change yourself like her/him
Just follow her/his way of success
And be yourself,
And do believe in yourself,
Don't do any silly things,
And the most of things
REMEMBER 
WHO YOU ARE,
REMEMBER
YOUR PARENTS AND FAMILY
AND DO..
REMEMBER ALLAH. 

and I hope,
with this advice,
it will help you a little.
And please sis.
Do remember that
I love you,
actually
YOUR FAMILY LOVES YOU. 


2 comments:

lovepiNkcolour said...

TQ sista. i appriciate this!

lizacantik. said...

TQ sista. really2 need u..