21 January 2011

Comic's.

Hi people's.
Long time no see.
:D
Actually,
Today I would like to show you guys one of my favorite collection.
Which is my precious thing that I really LOVE.
And of course.
It's a comic's.
Well,
when we talked about comic's
you guys must be thinking that 
I only have like probably a few books.
And I already said it was my collection.
hahaha
Well,
I'm not trying to be cocky here.
I'm just want to share with you guys my collection.
okay.
Let me give you a proof of my statement okay?
here are the picture's.
see?
a lot isn't it?
no?
well,
for me it still count as a lot.
:D
and I've count all of them
and guess how many of them?
:P
hahaha
it's 75 books .
wow~
Yes!
I've really-really love to read them.
Over and over again.
hehehe..
Well,
other's are crazy about other things
and me
COMICS.
everyone got their own thing that they like.
:D
Believe me.
If you ask me to choose between my phone and comics.
I've choose comic.
they are my baby since I was 18 years old.
Yeah!
It's still new.
Only 3 years and I have that much.
I learn to buy this comics when I was studying at Kuala Terengganu.
And since then.
It become my passion.
I will buy 3 book at once.
and maximum 10 book at once.
:P
really-really wasting of money.
For those who think like that.
Think back.
It's my money mehhh..
hahhaha
really guys.
I know you all have your own passion towards something rite?
so this is me.
:)

"Cause there's a spark in you You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine, just own the night like a 4th of July"
katey perry.


No comments: