06 January 2011

Happy

(Google Pictures)

Greeting's reader..
Today is another happy day for me.

First,
Of course my life is getting better in this new semester.
hahah
totally loving it.
And my love for them rising everyday. 
Now,
We'll understand each other better.
Hope our relationship last forever.

Second,
My MUET result came out today. 
Quite shock about it.
Serious,
Didn't thing that my result will be that good. 
Well, 
We all done good actually.
All my girls.
:D
Hope our coming exam we will done it better to.
We will be together forever okay.
promise.


Dear GOD,
please let us be like this, 
laughing together,
and nothing can separated us.
Unless it was U.
And when U decided to take one of us,
make sure she go to the place that everyone wants.
And I hope the day is not today or tomorrow.
And I hope we all be ready for it.
Amen.

1 comment:

Uniqueeen said...

Huhu...blog dh speaking, of coz la muet bagus jugak. Ehem~