05 January 2011

Love U Babe!

Hi Blogger and Silent Readers.
How do you do today?
Fine?
I hope you have a blasting day.
Like me!!
Hahaha..

Seriously,
Our life is soo fine noww!!
No more problem,
and all we have is laugh!

Laugh.Laugh.and.Laugh.

hahahaha
It's hilarious when we are together.
No matter we are,
when we are in a bus.
when we were in elevator.
when we were in class.
and even when we in the toilet we laugh!
haha.
I don't know what the funny thing that made we laugh.
but it's fun.
no more stress face among us.
and the most important is.
I know we love each other.
rite?
cause I know I do love you all.
:D


Hope we never lost contact even though we were separated.
And even we do,
I will find the way to find you all.
Cause I know,
when we lost contact,
My life will not be perfect.

As the song sing.

Without you, there'd be no sun in my sky
There would be no love in my life
There'd be no world left for me
And I, oh Baby, I don't know what I would do
I'd be lost if I lost you
If you ever leave
Baby you would take away everything real in my life

And tell me now
How do I live without you.....

"LeAnn Rimes"
Guys.
Really.
I love u.

2 comments:

Uniqueeen said...

sure~ we are friends [cinggu-ya]
contact until our last breath...
acewah~
<3

Shazana Adanan said...

eceh2..
syg ko la rumate!!!