10 January 2011

Updated!

Evening Readers.
How are you today?
haha.
Same old question everyday. 
Boring huh?
But, it's okay.
I just want you to know that I care about you all.
hahha

Okay,
straight to the point.
I've designed one of my member's header.
And she said that the header were cute.
haahah

I feel quite jealous actually.
hahaha
Of course la,
How come her blog more beautiful than my blog.
It can't be.
Cause I'm the designer okay.
hahaha
Now,
I don't have the idea yet for creating new header.
Maybe tomorrow.
hahaha

But,
I've show the header that I made for my friend to Bazilah.
You know what she said?
hahaha.

Okay. Not to beautiful.
hahaha
damn!
That word's hurt.
hahaha
but never mind.
at list the owner of the blog like the header.

yes jaidaa.
I do love you.
actually.
I love you all my friends.
:D